Tuesday, February 23, 2010







I needed a birthday gift for a friend, and I wanted to make her some flowers - but I had no paper. . . and then I remembered a couple magazines that were just too pretty to throw away. This was the first non digitally designed card I've made in quite a while.

The first flower I made was the peony on the front of the card, and I decided to try it huge. They take a while to make because of all the layers but they are really easy. I needed a fast and easy flower so I went with origami tulips.

The diagrams I used are in chinese but google translate is a wonderful thing. You can check out Eagle's Origami Teaching Diagrams here.

Happy folding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You might also like: